According to the 2014 Aon Consumer Mindset Survey, when asked what are the “Most Appealing Features of a General Wellness Program”, the top response was financial rewards (65%), followed by
- Easy to do or convenient (50%)
- Access to one-on-one/personal guidance (26%)
- Access to technology to track success (18%)
- Friendly competitions against coworkers (16%)
- Family involvement (16%)
- Group/team activities (12%)
According to the 2014 Aon Consumer Mindset Survey, compared to other segments, In It For Fun Consumers are more likely to cite friendly competitions as appealing (20%) and less likely to cite financial rewards (59%), while Not Right Now consumers are more likely to cite easy to do or convenient as appealing (60%).